Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey Milan, I am really jealous of your creative brain... Awesome! I'm ashamed I was stuck in layouting tables, which should be just back of what we are doing with them.

Can people mix Green tea and Darjeeling tea, for example, from My project and Pablo's project by somehow? Or can people find their best tea by tracing our cultural motivation map on the wall?
Or these are too much to keep your idea simple.

Recording drawing, a chalk board and reusing cups idea are really flexible and has a lot of possibility. Why not!
Can we draw on a paper with spilled tea? Or more simply, if we serve tea with a paper plate "and a pen", we can stick their plates on the wall after they drink and draw.
And
, but, on the other hand, in terms of drawing, good point of using a chalk board is people's drawing may interact each other on a big canvas (If someone draw a person, someone will draw a house for the person), and ofcourse lead a brainstorming atmosphere and feeling sharing experience.


We should do mapping our projects and find connections anyway to review our course before New Designers. And also if we do swapping projects, it's gonna be useful.


I am sorry for my absence to everyone. I will be not able to attend tomorrow as well because this week is the first trial week to me. I am going to manage next one. Please let me know the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment