Tuesday, June 23, 2009



the little picture in the corner is what it could look like in the space.


Me and ash meet up monday so just posting some of the ideas we had...excuse the aesthetic the colours have messed up...no idea why! 

Also thinking on the cup idea that we could make paper bits to go round the outside with quotes that capture us as designers, or capture our projects or captures our ideas about design on them and/or they could have some of our process drawings on them.

Thought a little bit about say how my project could work as an event...if for a couple of hours did a collaborative knit and I've always had tags for people to attach to their knitting and I was thinking the tags could have each of us's questions that we'd like to pose to people about social design, collaboration... on them. 

Ash can't be at the meeting as she is in Glastonbury and I won't be there till 5 as I'm looking after Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment