Monday, July 6, 2009

To-do list (5th July)

Updated to do list

  • Post room floor plan to blog - Liam
  • Draw up and make 'pitch' box on Monday - Aisling
  • Design and make 'flip chart' for pitch - Aisling
  • Write up timetable/plan/explanation for pitch - Aisling
  • Make dice (postits) - Dan
  • Get definite dates & blog - Azahar
  • Admin bits from Matt and blog - Azahar
  • Phone new designers about screwing into walls etc - Azahar
  • Source bell - Fleur
  • Floor plan of our space (get measurments, fit in and draw up) - Kat
  • Speak to stacey about 'hot chairs' - Lou
  • Make umpire table/desk - Fleur
  • Make input/output signs - Aisling/Azahar
  • Build space in studio - Pablo/Dan/Liam/Tom/Kat

Unassigned... anyone?

  • Make Dart Pens - ?
  • Source materials for use in space - ?

4 comments:

  1. Hey sorry about missing the meeting last night, got stuck in traffic on the way back from Oxford (Take That fans.. grr) so if anyone needs to get in touch with me my numba is 07972183552 will post the drawin an thinkin ive bin doin on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plans for the week have changed during today. I'm only going to be able to get in on Tuesday and Friday this week, because of moving house and stuff, so if anyone is free to help me out with some of my things, that would be good. I've got design drawings for tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I can make the dart pens. Sorry for not being able to attend meetings. I am still keen to be involved. When do we need them designed by?

    ReplyDelete